Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radial for winter driving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6point2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whtrapta would you buy those tires again? I'm about to pull the trigger on them.
Swampking they do come in 37's

Banned
Reaction score
They're awesome tires. Buddy runs em on his ram in 35's.

Awesome in deep snow, on ice, well, it's no winter tire Or all terrain, but with a light foot not bad

Sipe the center lugs and it would be a pretty great tire for winter I'd imagine.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good timing with this thread. I am looking at getting these for my truck. Have a quick question regarding noise. How loud are these tires? The guy that would order them for me said they are really loud, lots of hum and tread slapping noise especially after a little wear. Any idea how these compare to similar aggressive tires? Every trip I take ends up with hundreds of miles of highway to get to the off road fun. I don't want to be driven out of my mind by road noise just to have good grip off road. For what its worth I was looking at the radial claws.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Mine wear pretty well. You just have to rotate them or they start to wear weird. I only go front to back with them. The sidewalls are pretty tough on these. Weight is only around 2 lbs more than stock.