methods? why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I met one of the Method guys down at TRR. Didn't get his card nor do I remember his name.

He did come off as a guy that knows his craft, though, and made me feel like his company is pretty committed to making sure the off-road community has what they want and need. This includes ALL the off-road community - Raptors, ATV's, bikes, etc.....

I looked at a lot of other brands prior to the set I bought from MadCowRanch, and when you would call to talk to these guys, they just told you what you wanted to hear. Never really took control of the conversation and told you what you needed to know. I never got the impression that they cared who they sold their wheels to.

I believe if you have an issue with a Method wheel, that they will listen and try to fix the issue. I know this, because something as small as paint peeling off one of their caps is something they will take care of. I also think that they make note of the issue and fix it before it happens to someone else.

Just my opinion, but I will always go with the guy that acts like your business is important to them and that your opinion or issue means something......

Wally. Good dude.

Methods because they have proven track record in off road racing and BJ Baldwin runs them. Also one piece forged wheel.

Methods are cast. Even their race wheels are cast except short course.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I love the look, and around me everyone has ****** bag 20 rock Stars so, Method was the obvious choice. Since they the look the best and are nice and simple and not crazy flashy

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I would run 20's if I knew they wouldn't break or I would have tire issues.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Methods are cast, but seem to hold up well enough from watching others. I just installed Method Roosts and they come in much lighter than stock or even NVs ... 24.5# each! Stock are about 34# I believe.