methods? why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
alot of guys (and gals) run methods. we all know that. other than the lighter weight and appearance, are there any other quality factors that set them apart from other brands with similar weight and appearance attributes? thanks

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I met one of the Method guys down at TRR. Didn't get his card nor do I remember his name.

He did come off as a guy that knows his craft, though, and made me feel like his company is pretty committed to making sure the off-road community has what they want and need. This includes ALL the off-road community - Raptors, ATV's, bikes, etc.....

I looked at a lot of other brands prior to the set I bought from MadCowRanch, and when you would call to talk to these guys, they just told you what you wanted to hear. Never really took control of the conversation and told you what you needed to know. I never got the impression that they cared who they sold their wheels to.

I believe if you have an issue with a Method wheel, that they will listen and try to fix the issue. I know this, because something as small as paint peeling off one of their caps is something they will take care of. I also think that they make note of the issue and fix it before it happens to someone else.

Just my opinion, but I will always go with the guy that acts like your business is important to them and that your opinion or issue means something......

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Methods because they have proven track record in off road racing and BJ Baldwin runs them. Also one piece forged wheel.