Method Wheels Paint Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I am detailing my truck for an upcoming car show and noticed that the paint on my black center caps is flaking off pretty bad. Mainly around where the rim and cap contact and the face. I contacted Method and they are sending out today 4 new ones free of charge. Talk about excellent customer service.
Is anyone else having this issue?

dredge38

Reaction score
Ya i had the same issue. Happened on my second set too. Also I lost 2 of the fake allen bolts in the center cap so watch for that. Method was great to deal with but after the second set I just removed them. Also where the center cap goes mine appears to not have been powedercoated as thick as the rest of the wheel.

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I looked and the inner part of the rim where the cap slides through isn't painted all the way. It would look really bad especially since I take my truck to car shows a lot

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I have called twice and still never got any caps. Both times they took my info too. Its whatever. Im just waiting for the red rings to be released instead.