Are Method Wheels made in the USA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What if you drive your truck to the US and have the wheels put on and drive back... Would they still mess with you?

What would I do with the original rims? It's going to be obvious that I just bought new wheels if I have the originals in the bed of my truck, I cant just roll them into the ditch, I would like to sell them and recoup some of the money. :nutkick:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Details...leave them with whomever you buy the aftermarket wheels and give them a cut to sell them for you..plus a better chance they will get sold and you won't get harassed...

iPad 3 using Tapatalk

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Believe me theres no way to out smart them, i tried now black listed at the border every time i pass because of a search and seisure on some stuff i bought in the states and didnt declare.
They are very strict and will tear your shit down.
Just pay the 13 percent.
I could of faced procecution and seizure of my raptor because of that.
I ended up paying 40 percent of everythig and like 700 bucks to get my car back.
Now every time i cross i hand then everything!!!!

13%!!!!! Heck I'll Drive them up there for 9%!!!!

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am starting to wonder do I want to put my $400.00 tires on a $180.00 rim. Shouldn't the rim cost more then the tire, as the tire will wear out with millage, the rim would last the life of the vehicle.
After discussing wheels with my brother last night, I am worried that he may disown me for putting cheap Chinese cast wheels on a $60,000.00 truck. He kept referencing Top Gear visits China.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another option is to get a retailer to repackage them, and mark them as warranty return or used. I have had some success in the past doing this... also use USPS over Fedex or UPS.

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another option is to get a retailer to repackage them, and mark them as warranty return or used. I have had some success in the past doing this... also use USPS over Fedex or UPS.

OMG UPS is brutal with overcharging fees, a $21.00 item cost me $73.00 thanks to them.

bajabuddy

Reaction score
Wheels made in U.S.A.??

Centerline
Looking for a wheel to replace the China thing??
Try the All American "AE" "Eagle Alloy" made in America since 1977!
They have a Special fitment wheel for our trucks,and they look awesome!!
Eagle series 012 in Black/grey or all Black or the Special Graphite Grey.
Hub centered and even the factory lugs fit perfect!!