Method wheel sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should get beadlocks

Be aware that if you get TRUE Beadlocks, they will require retorqing of the bolts quite often. It's just not practical if your going to put them on a daily driver.

Also, how Jimbo says to get the BFG projects/Baja's...same thing, not a practical daily driver tire.

BUT...if this is for an extra set, especially if this set is a pretty much strictly off road set, then that's a bad ass setup. Just know what your uses for them are. I messed around with having Baja's on my daily driver and found out quickly that daily driving wasn't their thing.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Be aware that if you get TRUE Beadlocks, they will require retorqing of the bolts quite often. It's just not practical if your going to put them on a daily driver.

Also, how Jimbo says to get the BFG projects/Baja's...same thing, not a practical daily driver tire.

BUT...if this is for an extra set, especially if this set is a pretty much strictly off road set, then that's a bad ass setup. Just know what your uses for them are. I messed around with having Baja's on my daily driver and found out quickly that daily driving wasn't their thing.

That was my thought, have them as the "events" wheel/tire combo. Leave the others on for DD duties and swap to these for romping off-road.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was my thought, have them as the "events" wheel/tire combo. Leave the others on for DD duties and swap to these for romping off-road.

Yeah, that's a sweet setup for sure. It's a nice luxury to be able to drop that kinda coin and have them sit in the garage a good amount of time. I had my factory Beadlocks mounted with some old Baja's that I had, and couldn't justify having that much value sit there 95% of the time. My situation though, for work, I drive a lot of days mostly street/highways and then mix in some offroading sprinkled in most days. An ALL terrain tire litterally fits the bill for my needs.

But obviously, everyone situations are different. That's an awesome luxury to have to have 2 sets.

I've always been slightly intrigued by getting some Methods in 18's, but I'm not personally a fan of the tire selections in 18's.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Are you guys with the General Grabbers noticing the heavy weight of them being an issue? Do they lag down the acceleration much?

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Are you guys with the General Grabbers noticing the heavy weight of them being an issue? Do they lag down the acceleration much?[/QUOTE]

Ya I would like to know that too even though it's too late now. Lol. I was either getting the Grabber's or the Toyo M/T's so they both are heavy so I figured it didn't make a difference. I'm actually considering getting another set of Method Double Standards and a set of Toyo's as a spare set since I got such a smoking deal on tires too. I hate when I find good deals because then I fell like I have to buy shit just to save money. :emotions122:

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Also who's the best vendor to get black lug nuts that work with the Methods. And don't say do a search because I didn't feel like it. :ROFLJest: