Method Wheel Fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jake

Reaction score
Ok so i have a 2014 and I have been interested in the Method Standard wheels for some while now. After doing some forum surfing i found a thread by Raptizzle stating that his Double Standards, which i assume would be the same fit as the Standards, did not fit due to an apparent increase in brake caliper size. I was just wondering if anyone knows whether or not Method has done anything to fix this issue or if Raptizzle might of just had a bad caliper casting from the factory.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so i have a 2014 and I have been interested in the Method Standard wheels for some while now. After doing some forum surfing i found a thread by Raptizzle stating that his Double Standards, which i assume would be the same fit as the Standards, did not fit due to an apparent increase in brake caliper size. I was just wondering if anyone knows whether or not Method has done anything to fix this issue or if Raptizzle might of just had a bad caliper casting from the factory.

My double standards spin fine on a 2011...I think tizz might have after market calipers....just a guess but they should work...and no don't use spacers...