Method Standard wheels - someone's gotta have pics?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azoufan

Reaction score
I have a black 2014 Screw and would LOVE to put the machined Method Standard wheels on it. The only pictures I've ever been able to find of them have been on Jeeps and Toyota's for some reason, never on a Raptor in the real world. The only one I've known of is the General Tire commercial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAFQmr2-xzs

Lots of good action shots, but nothing standing still and I'm not a fan of the red letter tires (sorry folks). Ideally I'd just use the stock tires for now until I chew them up enough in the desert out here to justify $300+ per tire for news ones.

Anyone have them installed on any Raptor and can you share any pics? Thanks in advance!

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't have any pictures but the machined look super clean on the tuxedo. Hit us up when you're ready to purchase for a forum discount.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have them in black, i started looking for them in the machined version but found out they have an issue with pitting.

970Co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@svc just did a build with this wheel and color combo

I recall this because I wanted to order some and have my rock rings done in black

I stole this one from your site @svc

4BA96FCD-27C1-49CC-AF58-342ACCC3D43A.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
The machined look badass on the black trucks. Blue, not so much.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
What is this instagram? Another worthless commentary from a hater.....

Just my opinion. The OP has a black truck and I think they would look great on his. I don't think they would on my Blue Flame. Sorry if I hurt your feelings RubyRedBleedingVagina.

BABaracus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a black 2014 Screw and would LOVE to put the machined Method Standard wheels on it. The only pictures I've ever been able to find of them have been on Jeeps and Toyota's for some reason, never on a Raptor in the real world. The only one I've known of is the General Tire commercial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAFQmr2-xzs

Lots of good action shots, but nothing standing still and I'm not a fan of the red letter tires (sorry folks). Ideally I'd just use the stock tires for now until I chew them up enough in the desert out here to justify $300+ per tire for news ones.

Anyone have them installed on any Raptor and can you share any pics? Thanks in advance!

Did you ever pick up the machined wheels? If so do you have pics? I am getting close to getting some. I was thinking of the Mesh.