Method Roost Center Cap Alternative

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well was told today that wheels and tires are sold... So now I can't decide between the roost or the fuel trophies with your caps. I'm torn lol both with either be painted or powder coated SE brick red to match the truck theme ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily for you I have both caps on hand now so whatever you choose I got you covered.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I'm going with the roost! [emoji106]. Is there only one cap design for it ? Also you wanna send me a pm for the cost? Would love to be the first set down here In Vegas running around with them on !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured I could try the bronze on a black truck, then go matte grey or something in the future. Perhaps use plastidip to try different colors. Will post pics when I get the wheels in a week or so.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found a plastic pop in cap that works in the factory caps center hole. Just needs a little electrical tape around the tabs to stay snug

Attachments

• IMG_9067.jpg
    IMG_9067.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 151
OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you please post info or location to purchase said SVT factory center cap?

It's actually a TSW cap for a BMW wheel with a 3D gel logo I had made. I can get more but they'll be more than the aluminum ones. PM me if you want a set.