Method Roost Center Cap Alternative

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been toying with my extra wheel that UPS damaged to see what kind of creative ideas for caps I could come up with. I had my water jet guy cut this for me. He can cut these pretty quick and they are less $$ than the Fuel caps since there is no mill work. I'm still looking into engraving. My buddy that did it on the side never got a new computer to start doing it again.

The caps can be ran by themselves or under the stock cap to fill the hole. You could probably have an emblem made to fill in the flat area when running both caps together. Here a few quick pics. I have stainless button head bolts on the way as well. I'll order a run of these soon. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. I'll probably post something the Garage Sale area soon.

Attachments

• Method Cap 1.jpg
    Method Cap 1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,307
  • Method Cap 2.jpg
    Method Cap 2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 594
  • Method Cap 3.jpg
    Method Cap 3.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 820
  • Method Cap 4.jpg
    Method Cap 4.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder how they look mounted with the stock cap. Stocker looks like a weird option(is it a faux hubcentric ring look?

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you going to run methods with your 37" Baja's? Are you afraid of rubbing? Methods have a zero offset, unlike stock Beadlocks.

Already seen 2 trucks with methods and 0 offset and they don't rub on bajas. Its worth a try lol can always put the stock wheels back on

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already seen 2 trucks with methods and 0 offset and they don't rub on bajas. Its worth a try lol can always put the stock wheels back on

Yeah, I'm curious too. I will be keeping an eye on your progress.

BTW...good job with the caps @LEEHWCAP., really like your caps without the method cap, but it's cool to have the option for both. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Kevin

Reaction score
Looking good! Would it be hard to get any kind of color match to the bronze?

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good! Would it be hard to get any kind of color match to the bronze?

Paint might be an option as powder is pretty hard to color match. A good body shop could get pretty close I'd imagine. Might be too much bronze though?? Maybe a bronze SVT logo on the aluminum cap might look good. My set is getting a crazy color of powder coat but I think I'm gonna stick with the raw aluminum look.

Kevin

Reaction score
Paint might be an option as powder is pretty hard to color match. A good body shop could get pretty close I'd imagine. Might be too much bronze though?? Maybe a bronze SVT logo on the aluminum cap might look good. My set is getting a crazy color of powder coat but I think I'm gonna stick with the raw aluminum look.

Looking forward to the pictures

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well was told today that wheels and tires are sold... So now I can't decide between the roost or the fuel trophies with your caps. I'm torn lol both with either be painted or powder coated SE brick red to match the truck theme ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk