Method Roost and Bfg KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
I usually see it appear on the SlickDeals website and post in here when it is live.

So far none of the DTD deals have included the Roost as it is not on their Ebay store. I have been trying to get a set for the Mrs Jeep.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought some K02s from big O. They did a price match with 4 wheel parts. Lmk what you decide if the NVs are sold separately. Still waiting for March for those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I usually see it appear on the SlickDeals website and post in here when it is live.

So far none of the DTD deals have included the Roost as it is not on their Ebay store. I have been trying to get a set for the Mrs Jeep.

that's disappointing they don't list the roost, especially since they do free mount/balance when a set is bought.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Reptar The deal is live NOW. Just bought a full set. Purchase two 2-tire sets of LT315/70-17 BFG ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2 70R R17 TIRES. Apply code CTIRES316 for $100 off $400 plus. Put you at $494 shipped for each 2-tire set or $988 total for four tires shipped. It's on the front page of slickdeals too so I'm sure they may run out of popular brands/sizes. Granted, plenty BFG's left when I checked out for both orders.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Either that or if you're already on EBay then just search for the tire brand and size you want while only including seller "discounttiredirect".

Also, here's a thread discussing the deal along with a link to it:

Check out this deal:
Discount Tire Direct Coupon: Motor Wheels & Tires

http://slickdeals.net/share/iphone_app/fp/180861

Sent using Slickdeals for iOS

Deal can be combined with rebates for tires from Goodyear, Cooper, Vogue, and Nitto.

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Reptar The deal is live NOW. Just bought a full set. Purchase two 2-tire sets of LT315/70-17 BFG ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2 70R R17 TIRES. Apply code CTIRES316 for $100 off $400 plus. Put you at $494 shipped for each 2-tire set or $988 total for four tires shipped. It's on the front page of slickdeals too so I'm sure they may run out of popular brands/sizes. Granted, plenty BFG's left when I checked out for both orders.

Thanks for tagging me in that! Whatever I was searching it wasn't popping up right and I couldn't find them. Used some of your key words and it popped right up!

Ordered a set of 315/70/17 K02's from DTD for $988 shipped, then ordered a set of method roosts from 4wheelparts for 15% off and free shipping for $170 a rim. Reptar is getting some new shoes!

Method NVs and factory BFGs with about 10k miles worth of use left coming up for sale soon!

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Reptar No worries. Glad you were able to cash in on the deal! I'm getting my KO2's mounted up tomorrow.