Method NV Stainless Wheel Bolts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very cool! you say you got the bolts from tire rack? Did you have to do anything special or just ask for stainless bolts for the NV?

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone with connections to China should import a batch of these and could make a little money and sell cheaper than $1 per bolt.

OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went to tirerack.com and looked up the method standard wheels and went to optional equipment. at the bottom of that page is the option for stainless wheel bolts. that's what I ordered. but you have to call to get the 100 because the shopping cart will only allow like 6 bolts I believe. but from what I found that option for stainless bolts is for the standard wheel only. took about 2 weeks to get them, they had to order direct from method. I looked high and low for a suitable replacement bolts. could have got them for about half the cost local, but they were too long. would have had to trim each bolt. x 96. easier for me to just order them.. good luck. Jack