Method lugnuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I kept checking my email, nothing, so I ended up calling SDHQ and ordered the lugs and then said, what the hell, send me new rotors and pads too! Got 70,000 miles on the factory stuff, time to upgrade :).
Thanks for all the info guys! This forum rocks!!

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sincerely apologize and hate that I missed your email when you sent it. I have been having email issues of late that I am attempting to get resolved. Glad you got what you needed from SDHQ. Your email wound up in my junk mail folder and I was working in the shop from last Tuesday through today exclusively trying to knock out a TON of work on folks vehicles, the shop and repairs to my Raptor. Please forgive the lack of response. Hopefully I will have the issues with the email worked out very soon, if I can ever get someone from google/gmail on the phone to explain what I am dealing with.

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sincerely apologize and hate that I missed your email when you sent it. I have been having email issues of late that I am attempting to get resolved. Glad you got what you needed from SDHQ. Your email wound up in my junk mail folder and I was working in the shop from last Tuesday through today exclusively trying to knock out a TON of work on folks vehicles, the shop and repairs to my Raptor. Please forgive the lack of response. Hopefully I will have the issues with the email worked out very soon, if I can ever get someone from google/gmail on the phone to explain what I am dealing with.
Hey, no worries! Sh-t happens, I'm in the service business as well. Appreciate the response and i'll be sure to call you next time. Cheers, Jim

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Feel free to save my number @CoronaRaptor. Snoball has occupied almost all of my time over the past week but that phone is always on me, if I don't answer then leave a message and I'll call back asap (this goes for everyone). Glad everything worked out though.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg