Method lugnuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, don't bash me tooo hard if this has been asked lots before.
I'm looking for a vendor who sells the method lugnuts who can ship to Washington state, plain and simple, I'll order today, need chrome ones or black ones, if Black then I need new locking lugs in black as well. I can't find them up here anywhere. Thanks! Start the bashing...............:flipthebird:

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, don't bash me tooo hard if this has been asked lots before.
I'm looking for a vendor who sells the method lugnuts who can ship to Washington state, plain and simple, I'll order today, need chrome ones or black ones, if Black then I need new locking lugs in black as well. I can't find them up here anywhere. Thanks! Start the bashing...............:flipthebird:

Site vendors, most carry them, Freedommotorsports for one, part numbers#
(26104BC = BLACK),( 26104HT = CHROME). Here's the link if you want to check part numbers.

Gorilla Automotive Products - Lug Nuts, Wheel Locks, Auto Security, Wheel Accessories

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys, i'll get these ordered!

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I just sent an email request to their website, hope they contact me, lol

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have some chrome open ended gorilla lugnuts that I had on my methods that I'll sell. Pm me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SDHQ has black splined lug nuts that look great. $80 and they had to me in 2 days. They even have a SDHQ logo'd wheel key bag. Great buy.

@SDHQ

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have some chrome open ended gorilla lugnuts that I had on my methods that I'll sell. Pm me if interested

I'm going to give freedommotorsports until after work today to respond to my email which I sent yesterday and then i'll decide what to do. Thanks for the option:)

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to give freedommotorsports until after work today to respond to my email which I sent yesterday and then i'll decide what to do. Thanks for the option:)

No problem. Freedommotorsports is a great vendor I'm sure they will get back to you