Method Fat Fives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang, I was hoping nobody would notice them. they will be mine at some point. they look very cool. only worried about the offset and rubbing.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look like kmc rockstars to me. those wheels got way played out

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree they got played out but I still like the look of em. Were you in Durango this weekend?

They dont look bad but too much like rockstars for me. Yeah I was around. I live in durango.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These wheels look killer. Anybody try them out yet. the 17x8.5's

Got some 18's powder coated. I agree the rockstars are everywhere, I think these are a little more understated without that huge star.

Attachments

• IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 299

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some 18's powder coated. I agree the rockstars are everywhere, I think these are a little more understated without that huge star.

Wow those look great on your truck. You are right they are more understated but still have the same good looks.

FAMARO

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The silver color on all the truck looks great. Did you do you door handles too?
Can you post a few more pics?

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The silver color on all the truck looks great. Did you do you door handles too?
Can you post a few more pics?

The whole truck is wrapped in matte grey. Check out the thread under exterior modifications matte grey wrap. Lots of pics. Thanks for the kind words.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang, I was hoping nobody would notice them. they will be mine at some point. they look very cool. only worried about the offset and rubbing.

Stock offset is 34 and the Method Fat Fives have an offset of 18...my Pro Comps have an offset of -6 and I have no rubbing. You will be fine.