Method customer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This won't be new news to some of you but...
I'd like to give a shoutout to Method Race Wheels for their customer service. I've had a set of Double Standards on my truck for a couple years now and I absolutely love them. Their finish is still perfect even after daily use on the Alaskan roads. However, the bead lock bolts started rusting almost immediately. They are coated with a thin gold zinc coating that looked great, it just didn't hold up. I contacted Method about the issue and they asked me to send some pictures and said they would send replacement bolts to me. Unfortunately they dropped the ball initially and didn't send the bolts or reply to my multiple emails. However, after a few months I had my wife give them a call (like all women she has a way of getting what she wants) and they assured her it was a simple clerical issue and that they would have replacement bolts in the mail the next day. About a week later a box showed up with not only replacement bolts but they were the updated stainless bolts and also some swag. Nice work Method!
42F93CAC-13FC-409B-9856-90F8DB5303CC.jpg
FAF22F41-6F2F-4E07-835B-FBFC2199BCD3.jpg
0E7D114E-565E-44E4-A871-A7C0FFB2576F.jpg
F5BBB36A-D578-4EEC-93A5-2B256F01F809.jpg

OP
OP
Prybar

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I dealt with Jamie (pronounced hi-me). I used the regular Method customer service phone number and email.
Phone#: 866-779-8604
Email: [email protected]
Address: 42245 Remington Ave. #15 Temecula, CA 92590

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same happened to me also..
And I'm not the original purchaser..
Called and told them bolts looked bad, and lost two center caps..
He sent 100 bolts (needed 96), four new center caps, and the swag you got also..
Thumbs up for method for sure..

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just emailed Method and sent some pics. Fingers crossed. I try not to look close since they are so crappy. When I was taking pictures, i couldn't get over how bad they really are. I mean, they are rusted to shit!

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just emailed Method and sent some pics. Fingers crossed. I try not to look close since they are so crappy. When I was taking pictures, i couldn't get over how bad they really are. I mean, they are rusted to shit!

If they are that bad, they'll definitely give you new ones. I've noticed that it depends who you get at method. I first called and got a guy that was kinda sceptical and short with me and wanted pictures and said they would only replace the individual bolts effected.

I then emailed method customer service (I had a friend who emailed and had great luck) and got an immediate response by a lady who was very happy to help with NO QUESTIONS ASKED and no pictures needed. She sent out the bolts immediately and I had 96 new stainless bolts a few days later.

Overall, I have been very happy with my methods and everyone I have spoken with. When I was deciding which methods I wanted, I went to a truck show and talked to a guy that turns out he is one of the head guys at method. Super nice guy and took the time to answer my questions, some of them kinda dumb when I look back. At the time I was a pretty big nube at it all, had JUST bought the raptor and the methods were basically my first mod.

Last edited:

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jaime is the man. He is our sales rep. Every time there is a PRO2/PRO4 race here in Reno he always comes up and hooks me up with tickets and pit passes.

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup method is the best. Lost a bolt out of a mesh, shot them an email had a bag of new bolts a koozie and stickers to my house 2 days later. Flat out awesome.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am incredibly disappointed with method customer service.

I emailed method, I sent pictures and some new hardware was sent to me in a fairly timely matter, took 2 weeks to get here.

Well what do I get? A massive box, like 12" cubed with a plastic bag. On the bag is "100" written on it but has nothing in it. There is a pile of the god awful zinc plated corrosion bolts and washers just rolling around inside.

There is literally nothing else in the box, I pick them out one by one and lay them on the counter placing them threads up and one washer on each, the end result?! 100 bolts and 71 washers.

It wasn't even attempted to be packaged properly, obviously due to the box size and the tiny bag it just blew open and the washers slid right out of the box. Then method didn't even have the courtesy to provide the stainless bolts.

Terribly disappointed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 137
Last edited: