Maybe I got lucky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just put a new (lightly used) take off set of tires on my 2012.

Lucky?? The old factory set went 51,000 miles and had some life left but I'm heading to some BLM back country on a hunt and I wanted good rubber for sure.

Lucky?? Those tires were never rebalanced. The front end has never been realigned. No, I don't do hops and I treat the old boy nice, but he's no mall crawler either. Many 1000's of miles towing and many more on hunting and fishing trips in the boonies.

Ford did good on this one!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious about how you can blow 3/4" of rubber off the tires in 6000 miles? Lot of rock crawling?

pretending I'm bj Baldwin in his recoil videos. YouTube if you haven't, and turn the sound up! i like recoil 4.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I chunked my stock KOs so bad in the desert on my first outing with the truck that I essentially needed new tires right after that. No more KO or KO2 tires for me. Grabber X3s all the way.

Mocojumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I’m at 78k and just started to see blue on the stock. I had the spare in the rotation and did it with every oil change... blue is bad so new set on order, hope I last one more week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk