Magnetic Raptor wheel help......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am THE WORST at making decisions so you can imagine how I must be going crazy trying to decide on a wheel. I am taking delivery of my 2018 Magnetic Raptor this week....I had it built specifically with the “base” wheels as I knew I wanted to replace them and make it my own!

I am considering Method NV’s in Bronze or Method Mesh in Black and either doing a custom colour wheel or adding a coloured OMF ring to it.....

I want a flush set up while retaining the Raptors capabilities without needed to do any trimming and want to stay with a 17”.

Any help or pics with wheels in a Magnetic Raptor would be awesome!!

Sharkus29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running the Method NV's and I love them, my Raptors black so I cant help you with the pic but I can say I got my Methods back when I had my gen 1 and now they're on my gen 2. I have nothing but good to say about Methods wheels, they have held up amazing. Great rims

OP
OP
2024RaptorR_NOVA

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running the Method NV's and I love them, my Raptors black so I cant help you with the pic but I can say I got my Methods back when I had my gen 1 and now they're on my gen 2. I have nothing but good to say about Methods wheels, they have held up amazing. Great rims

That’s great to hear, thanks! Having done a lot of reading I think Methods fit the bill for sure, great quality from what I have read, not too heavy and the price is very reasonable....I was wanting to be a bit different as Methods seem to be the go to which is good and bad but there are only a few Raptors near me and none of them have Methods.

Where in Canada are you?

Sharkus29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s great to hear, thanks! Having done a lot of reading I think Methods fit the bill for sure, great quality from what I have read, not too heavy and the price is very reasonable....I was wanting to be a bit different as Methods seem to be the go to which is good and bad but there are only a few Raptors near me and none of them have Methods.

Where in Canada are you?

Absolutely! I think you would really like them. Alberta near Calgary

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My methods on my Gen 1 always had a "wobble" . They are not hub centric.
I just installed some RRW's in bronze and I'm pretty happy with this set up.

wCLGdE.jpg

OP
OP
2024RaptorR_NOVA

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I actually just saw the bronze Vorsteiner’s on IG and love them.....decision just got harder, I wonder if they are huncentric? If I went with the Methods I would get the hub centric Center cap to prevent the wobble possibility.

I am starting to lean towards the bronze look as well the more I see of the ....

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

My methods on my Gen 1 always had a "wobble" . They are not hub centric.
I just installed some RRW's in bronze and I'm pretty happy with this set up.

wCLGdE.jpg

Looks very nice! Thanks for the reminder of some of the Merhods not being hubcentric.....

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually just saw the bronze Vorsteiner’s on IG and love them.....decision just got harder, I wonder if they are huncentric?

They are reportedly hubcentric:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f264...nom-rex-flow-forged-wheels-61609/#post1265161

And I would only ever run hubcentric wheels on a Raptor.

Also, I personally love the looks of the RRWs I linked to, but I thought the weight rating was too low, especially for a Gen 1. Probably ok for a Gen 2, though.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Also, I personally love the looks of the RRWs I linked to, but I thought the weight rating was too low, especially for a Gen 1. Probably ok for a Gen 2, though.

It's too bad they didn't up the weight rating on the regular RR2 like they did all the others. The rest of their line is 2500lbs