Lugs for Fuel Octane

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Hi my rims didnt come with lugs. I'm looking for some black lugs to fit my 20x9 octanes. Theres so many, any particular ones i need?

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the tip. but what type extacly to get? i heard that i need open ended pline or something. could anyone give me a link for a particular model that will fit. im a noob

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

theese work? Ford Raptor Black Splined Lug Nut Kit

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
I would think the ones from sdhg would work very similar to what Im using on my fuel wheels.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
thanks for the tip. but what type extacly to get? i heard that i need open ended pline or something. could anyone give me a link for a particular model that will fit. im a noob

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

theese work? Ford Raptor Black Splined Lug Nut Kit

those will work(they are grossly overpriced though) as long as your centercap doesn't cover the lugs. if the centercaps cover the lugs then get open ended. 14mm x 2.0" is the size you need.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
okay so if i wanna use the centercap which do you recommend I'm really not sure of which to choose online.. there's so many and i'm not very knowledgeable about this.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
okay so if i wanna use the centercap which do you recommend I'm really not sure of which to choose online.. there's so many and i'm not very knowledgeable about this.

Your best bet would be to call Gorilla direct and see what they say. I'm sure they've sold many a lugs for Fuel wheels.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

it looks from the pictures that the centercap on the fuel octane wheels covers the lug nuts. so, i suppose open ended would be most likely to fit and will be your best bet because you won't see them anyway.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

something like the "Duplex Open" in 14mm x 2.0 would work. Just make sure the lugs aren't exposed and not covered by the centercap...then you would get the closed end for appearance purposes.
12_Page_19.jpg

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
What size do I need for the factory rims? I need to sell them and no one will buy w/o lugs

No one wil buy the factory rims without lugs?? Weird.

I think you wil had to goto ford for the lugs. They are a wide acorn and are hard to find.