Looking for 37s that are good in snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ratpatator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering what everyone thinks about their tire and snow / ice handling.
Wondering how the KO2s do in the snow and ice or if there is something better, I've read good and bad about KO2 in snow.
I need something in a 37in.
I have grabbers that I tried groving and sipping with not much luck.
How about the nitto exo anyone have some good snow miles in them?

Last edited:

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the falken at3w in 35 and they do pretty damn good. I'd say either the falken or bfg ko2 would be your best bet.

OP
OP
Ratpatator

Ratpatator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.
Does any one know how the KO2s compare to the grabbers in all other areas?
I want to have good year round performance so I didn't have 2 sets of tires. Had the stockers on for a few thousand but never really played around much with those on, then went to grabbers and liked them so much I just stuck with them, so I don't know how the truck handles with anything but the grabbers.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've put about 1500 dirt miles on my ko2s and they've been excellent in regards to handling. No chunking at all and wear has been great. I have about 14k miles on them and have zero complaints. They are one of, if not the best all around tire you can run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ratpatator

Ratpatator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've put about 1500 dirt miles on my ko2s and they've been excellent in regards to handling. No chunking at all and wear has been great. I have about 14k miles on them and have zero complaints. They are one of, if not the best all around tire you can run.

With 14k on them now what do you think you'll get for life of the tire? 35s or 37s?

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35s. I haven't been the best at rotating, but I'll get 25-30k.

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
During Helena I got out and played in the snow and ice a lot. The weekend before I had just had my stock size KO2s put on. They worked wonderfully!

Actually too good. I never got stuck :(

kingshredd

Reaction score
KO2s are great in snow and ice with all the siping. Also, not sure if available in 37, but the Goodyear Duratracks are excellent in the snow and ice, they are even ready for studs.