Are Ko2 37's with stock fenders, 2" lift, mid perch possible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CruizRaptor

Reaction score
Hey everyone, My raptor goes in tomorrow to have the 2" leveling kit installed and to finally get rid of that horrible stock look. Is it possible to run Ko2 37's with the leveling kit and stock fenders, without other modifications? Currently my Raptor does minimal off road adventures and I don't expect to be catching any air in the future. Any thoughts and advise is appreciated.

As a side question, with 2" leveling being installed, is it standard for the shocks to be adjusted to mid perch or are they left at the lowest perch with the 2" leveling kit? Is their a standard leveling kit that Ford would install? I havent inquired about specifix with the kit... My truck will be going to a local Ford dealership that doesn't deal with Raptors all that much and I just want to be sure that the leveling kit is done right the first time... Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Leveling kits are a big no no for raptors. I would suggest just mid perch. You will rub and will need to trim slightly

D

Deleted member 12951

:popcorn:

But seriously, even Bulletnjm the mall crawler knows that a lift is not the answer, listen to him. There is better ways to accomplish your goals. And go on a raptor run, you will be hooked and want to do more off-roading and get some air while you are at it

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:popcorn:

But seriously, even Bulletnjm the mall crawler knows that a lift is not the answer, listen to him. There is better ways to accomplish your goals. And go on a raptor run, you will be hooked and want to do more off-roading and get some air while you are at it

I may not use my truck to its full potential but I know it damn well.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 37 Nitto's on mid perch and stock rims and have never rubbed anywhere. That being said... i would put 35's on if i was going to go offroading in any serious way. I am just as sure that if I really wanted to, I could make them rub. Do a mid perch, skip the lift kit.

Zeus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock beadlocks and BFGs will touch the fender liner when jumping, and this is on mid perch. I haven't tried it but I'm sure a 37 would jam the fender pretty good. You may not plan on catching air, but I'd hate to be precluded from doing so and constantly worrying about it.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Madcowranch has 3.0's with Methods and 37" KO's. He's ******* nuts and hasn't punched out a liner with stock fenders yet. Hit him up and ask some questions because he's got the setup you need.

Good luck!!!