K02 VS General Grabber?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really? I was driving through 12" of snow and didn't have a problem in 4x4 with the grabbers last winter.

Even in 4wd I couldnt get to the ski hill on the hard pack road. Nothing crazy either. Truck wouldn't move, just slide with the camber of the road. Ended up having to take the shuttle.

Tired only had 4k miles on them too

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even in 4wd I couldnt get to the ski hill on the hard pack road. Nothing crazy either. Truck wouldn't move, just slide with the camber of the road. Ended up having to take the shuttle.

Tired only had 4k miles on them too

I bet that's a little embarrassing. When you are watching Hondas drive by. Still can't believe that.

Did you have DOT 35s or the non DOT 37's???

I hear the 37's are a different compound.

I never though tire compound could make that much difference but after driving a summer tire in snow I could not believe how ****** they were. I could literally get out and push my car sideways. Summer compound plus snow = hockey pucks

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dot 35's. It was very embarrassing, when i got stuck it took3 hours of foreaging and shoveling to get out. Literally 6" from the road. Rear tires were on the road and not enough traction to get out. Road was snow covered / plowed.

Got home and ordered a winch. I would of been out in 5 minutes.

D

Deleted member 12951

Huck, I've never met you but I find it hard just based on the character of your all your post on FRF that you would ever be embarrassed. :)

BAJA1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found out that right around 38.5-39 psi is perfect for scab with methods and grabbers.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Huck, I've never met you but I find it hard just based on the character of your all your post on FRF that you would ever be embarrassed. :)

I had a lady friend with me. We got stuck twice. Once on the way to the ski hill. Another down some back forest roads hunting for a waterfall she found on a map.

Where they failed met he worst was looking for that damn waterfall. No cell service, near the edge of a reservation, i think actually on the reservation and the main road was 30 miles back.

Luckily i had a shovel and 4 sand bags in the back. Even then i would of never got back on the road, there was a 6" rise from the shoulder to the road, and with the packed snow, the grabbers had nothing to get over it. It was geting cold, -10F and the sun was setting. I thought i would have to spend the night in the truck. Luckily i had extra fuel.

alexyikes00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so hand down, red letters are not good for snow?.. im also in between the KO2s and Grabbers.. I live in SoCal so I think I might go for the grabbers since we don't really see snow but i see a lot dirt.. lol..plus i like the look