Just got some new shoes for BIG BIRTHA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love them, at 77 pounds how did they effect the drive ability ?

Didn't notice to much difference man, I did notice that over small chatter/short bumps if that makes any sense you can tell that gravity wants those big boys on the ground ASAP lol. As far as exceleration nothing that's going to ruin your day. Slight increase in road noise. Still for a off-road tire very quiet. I Haven't had them out on ice/snow yet but I've heard they aren't so good. Keep in mind some folks on here might have a very different opinion , this is just mine. So far I love them. Definitely keeping the stock bfgs which I think is a decent tire as well.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Didn't notice to much difference man, I did notice that over small chatter/short bumps if that makes any sense you can tell that gravity wants those big boys on the ground ASAP lol. As far as exceleration nothing that's going to ruin your day. Slight increase in road noise. Still for a off-road tire very quiet. I Haven't had them out on ice/snow yet but I've heard they aren't so good. Keep in mind some folks on here might have a very different opinion , this is just mine. So far I love them. Definitely keeping the stock bfgs which I think is a decent tire as well.

So, how do you really feel about them? lol

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

@Paratrooper84 your truck looks great! I like the balance of red and black. Now it's time to make it sound as good as it looks.

No shit!!! Represent!!!

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

View attachment 61364 what you think guys and gals ?

That's not your truck! Too clean to be yours.....

OP
OP
P

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, how do you really feel about them? lol

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

No shit!!! Represent!!!

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

That's not your truck! Too clean to be yours.....
lol I know man I had to clean her up after last weekend.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Air-freaking-borne!!!!!
Looks great.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah