Interco tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate to be the bearer of bad news and all but anything with a remotely aggresive tire is going to be louder then stock.

The MTR's are supposed to be super quiet for a "mud type" tire, and they are but people still know i am driving a big ass truck when they call me on my cell. In fact a few of my buddies have taken to trying to figure out what speed im driving at. (its not that loud yet, but maybe in another 10k miles)

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are right, my mistake. The Toyos are actually 2lbs heavier. I never realized from handling in person to actually seeing the number.

You have that backwards TOYO's are about 2 pounds lighter. Weighed mine and were 78. something pounds.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
After owning the Toyo's for awhile I've decided to go with a lighter tire next time. For my style of driving I hate all that unsprung weight. Don't get me wrong- the Toyo's are tough as shit, relatively quiet, and great in the soup. But weight is a buzz kill when you're haulin ass over bumps.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious what tires weigh less that are true 35's mud tires and are 10 ply E rated.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super Swamper M-16's

Im looking to go 37 inches in these tires next but before that does anyone have any experience with them? I'm sure they are good off road but I need a tire that will perform close to the togo m/t on the road

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super swampers are not known for being good on road, at all. Main reason the toyos are so popular is easy to balance and road manners. Super swampers lack in that area. Not speaking from experience on the SS, just a lifetime of reading four wheeler, jp, and petersons.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah I know they aren't the best on road but I've seen ADD with a raptor or two with them and figured they couldn't be too terrible if they run them