Inset and Offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trouty71

Reaction score
Anyone know what the factory offset and onset for a 2012 Raptor is? I am getting new wheels but I am sticking with the original size I need to know. I have been told that it is -12 plus 18 but when I look at a few websites and it has two different addicts with one stating that it's minus 12 and the other stating that it's plus 18....

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
+34 is stock offset..

0mm is about perfect.. As far as wide stance while maintaining offroad ablility.

-6mm is the farthest negative offset you will want to go if you offroad. Mid perch (reccommended)

-12mm (which is on my truck) works for low speed (mudding) offroad, high speed offroad, jumping you WILL rub the fenders.. Top perch- no rubbing (stock and mid WILL rub)

Anything greater than -12mm stay away from..

-Greg

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have -5. it rubbed at full lock going over small bumps and in reverse at full lock. went to mid perch and i havent rubbed since. i love the even wider stance it has now.