How many to buy, 4 or 5?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right... another issue to consider into. Does method come with lug nut?

Also have to find a source for TPMS sensors I guess.

I haven't came across any aftermarket wheels that include the lugs nuts. Maybe someone can chime in on what they use with method's.

You can transfer the 4 TPMS sensors from the stock wheels and only buy 1 for the spare.

OP
OP
O

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OKAY,let's do 5.

I can see the method wheel is about 160$ a piece on average. Doesn't matter much where to get them from.

But, the tpms sensors, where is the best place for that? Searched the forum found those ebay stores discussed back in 2013, are those still good for 2014 trucks?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OKAY,let's do 5.

I can see the method wheel is about 160$ a piece on average. Doesn't matter much where to get them from.

But, the tpms sensors, where is the best place for that? Searched the forum found those ebay stores discussed back in 2013, are those still good for 2014 trucks?

Tasca is another good place. This will get you close:

TPMS SENSOR for 2014 Ford F-150|9L3Z-1A189-A

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
right... another issue to consider into. Does method come with lug nut?

Also have to find a source for TPMS sensors I guess.

No lug nuts included. I used Gorilla ones.

I just installed 4 35X12.50-17's KO2's and I have two almost new (about 3000 miles) 315 KO's that want to keep as spares. Will I run in to any issues with the slight difference in tire size?

I could always sell the almost new tires and get two 35's but why bother if I'm only using the 315's as spares and it won't cause any issues...

Depends on how hard/long you are going to run the spare. You should be fine as the size differential is minimal.

I bought 4 from eBay for about 50 bucks and they do the trick!

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Tpms: De8t-1a180-aa

Last edited:

Fatman

Reaction score
Anyone know if a method wheel and a 37" Ko2 will fit in spare location? looks real tight to me with stock wheel/ tire.

OP
OP
O

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No lug nuts included. I used Gorilla ones.

I bought 4 from eBay for about 50 bucks and they do the trick!

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Tpms: De8t-1a180-aa

Damn good price :ROFLJest:

Have a part number for the gorilla?

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought 6 NV s from the tire rack and they supplied some acceptable chrome lugs for free. Later I bought slack lugs

OP
OP
O

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be a stupid question, but is it OK to mount the stock BFG KO tire on method NV? From KO to KO 2 isn't a big upgrade I think, besides, my stock KOs are still very new. I am just looking for the meaner/wider stance. If they look the same, no point to replace the stock KO.

Last edited: