Help me make a decision on tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PC PaiN

Reaction score
Approaching time to get the stock BFG's replaced and need some advice or reviews with which tire to go with.

The main tires I'm looking at right now

BFG KO2

BFG KO

Kelly Safari TSR

General Grabber AT2

My truck is mostly a highway queen and about the most offroad it sees is driving through the pastures to go shooting. Didn't find much on the forums after searching on the Kelly Safari TSR or the Grabber AT2's. Seems most guys run the red letters instead

OP
OP
P

PC PaiN

Reaction score
Searched for just a little bit (it wasn't that hard)and saw this thread:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f25/new-bfg-t-ko2-37432/?highlight=tires

Might do a search for the other tires you are looking at.......

Thanks for the reply. I've been subscribed to that thread for some time now. I have searched and it is why I made this thread. Kelly Safari pulls up two threads. One no on replied to and one in a large thread where all the guy did was post a picture of his tires.

AT2 pulls no results, General Grabber pulls up lots of results for the red letters which is not what I'm looking for.

I found searching to be easy as well for the past few days.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had good experience with the Terra Grapplers. Smooth on pavement and aggressive enough while off the road.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Falken wildpeak AT, I have 30K miles on mine(BFG lasted 22k) great tire, I trailer 250 miles a month (7K) and live in the NE, snow, ice, no problem.
I will buy another set, should get 40K out of them.