Hancook Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
Hankook
Dynapro RTO-3 only for me, last 2 sets 70k. NEVER had a puncture or flat on any. I hunt a bunch in Nevada where it has a lot of shale and flat out rocks. BFG'S suck for this terrain as they get chewed to hell in a hurry out Chukar hunting, Toyo's are great but get to choppy after 50% tread and only last 30k.

Wideglide93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread as it appears consumer reports ranked the Dynapro ATM as the best AT. Who's running them on a Raptor and are they better than the BFG's?

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting... My Raptor had a brand new set of them when I bought it. The dealer had swapped off the original KOs at 32k. They would not have been my choice but they drive well. I did need to get them rebalanced after about 1k miles - I do not know if that was the fault of the dealer of of the tire, but now up to 8k miles on them and all is good

beadblaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have run 2 sets of the 37" dynapro mts and never got more than 20,000 miles out of them. Never had any problems with them.
I just bought a set of cooper stt pro and have approx 7000 miles on them and it looks like they won't last more than 20,000 miles.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck came with a brand new set. They're noisy as hell. That's really my only complain.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread as it appears consumer reports ranked the Dynapro ATM as the best AT. Who's running them on a Raptor and are they better than the BFG's?

I ran ATMs for over 60k miles on my Lariat and have no complaints. I considered them when it was time for new tires on my raptor until the tire shop pointed out that the tread doesn't extend all the way out to the sidewall like it does on the BFG. After taking a second look, I agreed they're not aggressive enough to match the truck and went a different direction.