Hancook Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smithe6

Reaction score
Maybe I am just out of touch with reality. But no where on this forum have I read anything about these tires. In the past they have performed wonderful for me with the last set getting 110k miles before I bought a new set. But as I do not have my Raptor in hand yet I was hoping some one here has tried them out on their truck.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Maybe I am just out of touch with reality. But no where on this forum have I read anything about these tires. In the past they have performed wonderful for me with the last set getting 110k miles before I bought a new set. But as I do not have my Raptor in hand yet I was hoping some one here has tried them out on their truck.

Woah! 110k? I got 35k out of my stock BFG's and about the same out of my red letter general grabbers.

OP
OP
S

smithe6

Reaction score
Yes rotated them every 3k. With BFG I got roughly 30k and with these toyo I only have 20 so far but about 1/3 tread left. I was going back to Hancook and was looking to see if others had them. Not a very great looking tire but has a harder rubber compound.

Razor Ramon

Reaction score
My brother has about 90k on his dynapro at's on a Nissan titan, and my buddy over 100k on a Chevy. Great tire, just a little greasy in the winter.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whaaaat
Almost 200.000 kilometer on a set tires
Even just 50.000miles is impossible for me

Last set lasted just 30.000k

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

smithe6

Reaction score
Yes I lived in 29 Palms for 15 yrs while in the Marines and made several cross country trips to Huntsville, Alabama had them on for about 2yrs worked wonderful in sand, mud, and snow. Not so much with ice though. Was one of the few tires that would withstand creosote trees in the desert. Was one hell of a heavy tire for its size though. Dropped gas mileage a good bit. Yup I believe I will go beck to them.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad ran them on his power wagon and jeeps (17"). They performed excellent on the jeeps but only so-so on the heavier wagon. The punctures, mostly sidewall, is the draw back. We had four flats, 3 sidewall and 1 in-between the lugs, in 6 weeks of offroading. The punctures were from rotted iron wood tree stumps hidden under the sand.

The environment might have had something to do with our tire failures. We working in the CA desert in summer with 114 degree air temperature. No telling how hot the ground was and how hot the tire was from normal friction. Add those three aspects together and no telling how hot the tire was.

Toyo Open Country M/T is the way to go on heavier vehicles. I have them in 20" size on a 2500HD Duramax. Drove through similar terrain, as the power wagon did with Hankooks, with no punctures.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had dynapros on my chevy tahoe and that lasted 35k miles without rotation and no uneven wear and they wtill had half its life left when i sold it. and had the hentus v12 evos on my charger and loved them performed like dunlops but not as expensive. but i have no experience with them off road.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i had dynapros on my chevy tahoe and that lasted 35k miles without rotation and no uneven wear and they wtill had half its life left when i sold it. and had the hentus v12 evos on my charger and loved them performed like dunlops but not as expensive. but i have no experience with them off road.

Which Hankooks did you have? The MT or the ATM?