Great customer service at SDHQ!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this belongs in this forum, but it's wheel related, so what the heck. Anywho, I had ordered 5 of the Eagle 012 graphite wheels from Vince over at SDHQ a few weeks ago. I received the wheels in good time and and went to open them up. Upon inspection, I found one of the wheels had a pretty good gouge on the inner lip. :mad: I completely blame UPS for mis-handling the boxes, btw.
I gave Vince a call the next chance I had (this was over the thanksgiving holiday), and he asked me to send him an e-mail with a couple pics of the wheel. After doing so, I received a response via e-mail within a day or two notifying me that I would be sent a replacement wheel and a call tag to send back the damaged wheel. All free of charge! Now, I've been buying stuff online for the past 14 years or so and few companies compare to the customer service I received from SDHQ. I'm glad I purchased from them. They've definitely won a repeat customer with this guy. And just to make this a "wheel thread", here's a pic of my Scab with the wheels installed...
5DB725DE-FD93-459D-834B-D820C009BC27.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet looking wheels. Yeah SDHQ has done a great job with the raptor community. Some of the best product offerings I've seen and a cool website to boot!
02db547d644bef1a3ba755ab66516488.jpg

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

$500 gift card to Freedom Motorsports
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=796727

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nic epic!! As Yukon says, SDHQ has a very good reputation with there service, one of the best in the industry. Wish more companies treated customers like this.

Gus00SVTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive never had any problems ordering from SDHQ. Great customer service over there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the shout out @Krab

We really appreciate seeing good reviews from our customers and friends in the Raptor community! I will pass it along to Vince. It might make his day... Haha