Granite Alloy GV8 black / anthracite faux beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just about to pull the trigger on some Method Fat 5's with Goodyear Duratracs then I saw these Granite Alloy wheels pop up. Thoughts? I like how the anthracite lip would tie in with the fenders. Methods are Raptor proven and I've never heard of Granite Alloy. Looks like the Jeep guys are running them.

Thoughts????

ga_gv8_bal_ci3_l.jpg

Raptor%2BGV8.jpg

Raptor%2BFat5.bkmtxx.png

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're private label Ultra wheels. So quality isn't an issue. I like the blk/grey combo.

OP
OP
Stang

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, now that I know they're Ultra the decision is getting harder. Could probably fab up some SVT center caps utilizing the stockers one way or another. I also like the closer to stock offset (25mm vs. 34mm). Although they're 1/2 an inch wider wheel the tires will only move out a little less than half an inch vs. 1.3 for the Methods.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, now that I know they're Ultra the decision is getting harder. Could probably fab up some SVT center caps utilizing the stockers one way or another. I also like the closer to stock offset (25mm vs. 34mm). Although they're 1/2 an inch wider wheel the tires will only move out a little less than half an inch vs. 1.3 for the Methods.

well thanks for posting those, now i think i want new wheels again....just when i thought i was over it. Those look really good

OP
OP
Stang

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well thanks for posting those, now i think i want new wheels again....just when i thought i was over it. Those look really good

I hear ya! I ended up pulling the trigger on these. The more I looked at them the more I liked them. Looks like tire rack is out of stock so won't get them until the 1st week of October.

My current 2011 stock wheels with 10/32" BFGs will be up for sale if anyone is interested. Wheels are in good shape.

Last edited: