Goodyear Duratrac's or something else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look great. Probably my next set.

Rotate as required. I let the front cup and it took me a while to run them back flat on the back of my Xterra. My fault though. They also wore much better than I expected them to.

Looking forward to some more pics!

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about some pics of the new shoes on the truck from different angles. What size tire you decide on going with BTW? Perhaps just the angle, but wheel well looks stuffed. On the fence about the Duratracs or the MT/R's...digging the new wheels, what's the manufacturer? Thanks in advance
Will do but won't have a chance to get them on the truck for a few weeks. They're made by Ultra under the Granite Alloy label.

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those that have had the duratracs for a while, how many miles do you get with a set under "normal" use?

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had them on my Tacoma and with proper rotation, normal driving, no offroading, made it to 55k before needing to be repaced. They were great but expect some road noise for the first 10k miles.