General Grabber X3 first impressions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought a set of X3's in 35x12.50x17 and now have about 1000 miles on them including off-roading at TRR. First off they are on the quiet side for a fairly aggressive tread and they do not slide around on wet pavement they way the old Grabbers did ( I had them on my Bronco). At TRR they did a much better job at gripping the rocks than the BFG ko's did, no surprise there, mud no prob. Time will tell if they wear as good as the BFG's but I'm not expecting them to wear as well as an all terrain does.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 139
OP
OP
Raven13

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went bsw, I got them from Discount Tire and they definitely used more weights than the BFG's did but they balanced well, steering wheel is steady and no vibration so far.

OP
OP
Raven13

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are they doing 2 months later?

Got another Raptor, and it has the stock BFG KOs. So, definitely want to upgrade them sooner than later.
Two months later and 2k miles I have to say I really like them. They mud WAY better than ko's and had no visible chunks after TRR which is full of rock gardens, grip was better on rocks too. Street manners are good, it rained on way to TRR and they did not slide or spin on pavement like the old Grabbers on my Bronco did on wet roads. Again, they're louder than ko's but the quietest mud terrain I have ever run. Happy so far!