General Grabber Red Letter in the Snow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have any real world driving in the snow with the Red Letter? These are the tires that I want to get but they obviously have to be decent in the snow. I know they won't be like a Blizzak or such but maybe decent? I don't see how they could be anyworse than the stock Jeep JK goodyear wrangler tire.

I really do not want to have 2 sets of tires to swap back and forth from. So its either the Grabber Red Letters or the Grabber AT2.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I'm about to find out. I will report back in a few weeks. Hope to read some reviews before then though...

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to a Canadian Raptor Run (Doug) guy, they work great. He would know.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I need to make a decision soon so they get here before the Prerun if I am going to get them.

In reality I am only really going to go in the deep snow maybe once a year. But that once a year is leading 40+ trucks.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Mickey thompson baja claw or interco, m16s, or crawler mt. Deep lugs to grip the snow.
Any tire will be shit on ice. My nitto mts were just okay. Wore out too fast at 30,000 km got like 5 percent thread left

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would run the Generals. I have yet to hear a complaint about them in the snow.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ran mine last winter. They did OK in deep snow but not so great on ice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir