Fuel Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jlatigo

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had paid attention to that but I think it was 7.65 but I could be WAY off i'll find out on Monday if you need the info

mpk1996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet wheels. i have been thinking about these as they look awesome. how is running the beadlocks for daily use with these? have you had any problems?

sorry, just realized these are probably the d551, not the d105 forged wheels. great looking wheel reguardless

Last edited:
OP
OP
jlatigo

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheels are 17's and compared to 20's they do look small but i wouldnt take 20's offroading and push them like i would the 17's. in my opinion 20's are for street queens and 17 are for the folks that will run hard off road.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the look of the Fuel Trophies! Was just looking at those earlier tonight. mpk mentioned the beadlock aspect. Are those the 551/2 or the 105? Anyone know if the forged (true beadlock) fit on our truck? Their press release says forged wheel "is custom finished and drilled to any bolt pattern". I can't imagine they would design a wheel like that that wouldn't fit on a Raptor.

Congrats jlatigo!

Have at you!
- YODA :Jedi:

OP
OP
jlatigo

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks but now the truck looks a bit different, the 35inch Generals have been replaced with 37 inch Toyos, a few lights and a rack have been added as well as bigger fenders to deal with the wheels.