Fuel Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I am down to the finalist in the "What wheels do I want" selection process.
Even though I have read several articles and explanations, I still don't have a grasp on the backspace vs offset issue and how if affects whether the wheels will be further out, further in or the same.

Here are what I have settled on. Any guidance on which specs would be best for mid perch would be greatly appreciated.

fuelwheels.png

TT

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anything with a low or negative offset will stick out further, higher the offset the more sunken in it will be

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A smaller positive offset will stick out more than a greater positive ie; 35mm I want to say is factory will be closer inward to the truck than a 1mm offset. The bigger the negative offset, the further they will stick out. -5mm won't stick out as much compared to some huge deep lip wheels of -76mm. The offset is how many millimeters the hub mounting location is in relation to the center line of the wheels. Positive bringing the wheel inward, negative bringing the wheel outward. Backspace is the length from the hub mounting location to the inside lip of the wheel. Usually you will see backspace limitations with select lifts and wheels sizes because of clearance limits of, usually but not always, the upper portion of the spindle. A lift manufacturer or even factory puts a max backspace before clearance becomes an issue. Offset and backspace correlate because they both deal with hub mounting location in relation to the wheel center and edges. Wheel height and width also make these numbers changes because we are talking about inside wheel lip location. Anyways, to avoid clearance problems with your tires to fenders, I would go 1mm. The -12 will stick out and may look cooler, but may cause some rubbing. Oh, and give us a call for the best prices of Fuel products! :D

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about the -19 offset 20x10 fuel driller wheels , they look awsome ¡

Definitely not -19 try to stick to positive offsets. 0 thru +34

Give us a call at (817) 485-2600 to talk about your options and quote you a price.

OP
OP
T

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with +1 Kranks. Just dropped it off 10 mins ago. Will post pics later.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with +1 Kranks. Just dropped it off 10 mins ago. Will post pics later.

Sounds cool... Nice looking wheel...waiting for the pics...

Try to ensure they are "road force" balanced...