Fuel Trophy, Custom Caps and New Toyo R/T's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280SVT6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets get this list of 5 going!! I'm anxious to get the clock ticking :)

1. 5280SVT6.2 (matte black with etched SVT)

Last edited:
OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets get this list of 5 going!! I'm anxious to get the clock ticking :)

1. 5280SVT6.2 (matte black with etched SVT)

Sorry, I've been super busy lately. I'll try to get the group buy going soon, I don't think my engraver is going to be able to do these at a decent price. He wants way too much. To etching might be out of the picture. I was thinking raw or powder coated with the option of vinyl logo if so desired.

5280SVT6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I've been super busy lately. I'll try to get the group buy going soon, I don't think my engraver is going to be able to do these at a decent price. He wants way too much. To etching might be out of the picture. I was thinking raw or powder coated with the option of vinyl logo if so desired.

No worries. I'll take them raw or just PC. I'm ready to place my order now:)

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@LEEHWCAP

What part of the country are you?

How do they perform in the mud?

Keep us posted if you are able to drive these in the snow, as well.

Nevada desert. Not much mud unless you go looking for it which I rarely do. I'll keep everyone posted on the snow performance. Based on the design I'm guessing they be good in the deep stuff but the lack of siping makes me think they won't be much better than a Toyo M/T on the ice