Fuel Trophy, Custom Caps and New Toyo R/T's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redgs4

Reaction score
Had some grey SVT logos cut for the caps. The grey is a shade off but the vinyl guy made them for free out remnants so I can't complain.

The truck looks great and the custom center covers are definitely a step up over the normal fuel center caps. If your CNC guy makes extras I would be in for a set - with the SVT logos of course.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The truck looks great and the custom center covers are definitely a step up over the normal fuel center caps. If your CNC guy makes extras I would be in for a set - with the SVT logos of course.

Thanks redgs4. He charged me $200 but I bet if I could get 5 people to commit I could get the price down. I've had a few other members me ask about it so we might be able to make something happen if everyone is serious. These caps would fit both the Anza and the Trophy.

pacer316

Reaction score
I have had Methods on all of my other trucks and still haven't pulled the trigger on wheels for the new scab, I think I am going to go with the fuels.. especially if I can get some of those center caps!

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had Methods on all of my other trucks and still haven't pulled the trigger on wheels for the new scab, I think I am going to go with the fuels.. especially if I can get some of those center caps!

Interested in center caps as well!

If we can get 5 people together I could probably have a batch made. They did take about a month before they had time to cut them for me. The company that built them builds a lot of SEMA trucks so they've been pretty slammed lately. Cost was about $200 ($220 with powder) and I got the logos for free. I can have the logos cut for next to nothing just have to buy a yard of vinyl. If we have 5 people that are truly interested and willing to pay we could make it happen.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Really interested to see real world snow results.

We'll know soon, I'm right by Lake Tahoe

redgs4

Reaction score
If we can get 5 people together I could probably have a batch made. They did take about a month before they had time to cut them for me. The company that built them builds a lot of SEMA trucks so they've been pretty slammed lately. Cost was about $200 ($220 with powder) and I got the logos for free. I can have the logos cut for next to nothing just have to buy a yard of vinyl. If we have 5 people that are truly interested and willing to pay we could make it happen.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

We'll know soon, I'm right by Lake Tahoe

Any way to have the SVT etched or cut into the cap? As far as color, I have the D551 [silver ring with black spokes] so I would look for a silver/anthracite center with black SVT lettering. Or perhaps just ship out the unpainted centers and I can take care of the rest? Either way, I appreciate your effort to even share this with the rest of us.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any way to have the SVT etched or cut into the cap? As far as color, I have the D551 [silver ring with black spokes] so I would look for a silver/anthracite center with black SVT lettering. Or perhaps just ship out the unpainted centers and I can take care of the rest? Either way, I appreciate your effort to even share this with the rest of us.

I wanted to etch mine as well but my regular guy that does that had his computer crash. If you wanted them raw I could send them that way as well. It would probably be better for color matching the powder anyways.

5280SVT6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this! I'm curious if you know whether or not these will fit on a 22" Trophy?