Fuel Trophy, Custom Caps and New Toyo R/T's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snapped a few phone pics yesterday. Just installed 17" Fuel Trophy's on new 35" Toyo R/T's. I'm very pleased with the setup. These tires are very smooth and I'd say identical noise wise to the stock bfgs. The overall setup was only 2 pounds heavier than stock which is what I was going for and didn't get M/T's.

I did have some custom billet flush mount caps cut for these wheels too for those of you who are wondering what caps these are. Haven't had a chance to put a logo on them yet but I like the look. Probably put an "SVT" logo on there when my CNC guy is caught up.

Attachments

• FRF 1.jpg
    FRF 1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 313
  • FRF 2.jpg
    FRF 2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 260
  • FRF 3.jpg
    FRF 3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 241
  • FRF 4.jpg
    FRF 4.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 279
  • Cap.png
    Cap.png
    306.4 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. Please keep us updated on your impressions as they wear.

Will do. Although as little as I drive it'll be 5 years before they wear out given they last 45k like the warranty states lol

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had some grey SVT logos cut for the caps. The grey is a shade off but the vinyl guy made them for free out remnants so I can't complain.

Attachments

• SVT CAP.jpg
    SVT CAP.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 166
OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look great!

How's the ride different from stock (if that is what you had before) and the road noise?

The ride remains pretty similar. The noise is the same as BFG's, almost non existent. Had them at 75-80mph yesterday and they were still quiet. I am only comparing the new bfg's vs the new toyos though. Who knows how they'll be as they wear.