FUEL OFFROAD M/T TIREs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mud Gripper M/T

Anyone have any experience with these tires? I’m in the market for new tires and I've looked everywhere and haven’t really noticed them on our trucks, just on others. So far they look real nice with pretty good reviews from some websites.

My apologies if this has already been posted, just wanted to make it easy for us to search for it in our forum in the future.

Here are 2 sizes I'm looking into

35x12.50R17
Section width: 13.2"
Load Range/Ply: E - 10
Load rating: 3460
O.D.: 34.8"

$335.00/ea.

35x12.50R18
Section width: 13.2"
Load Range/Ply: E -10
Load rating: 3415
O.D.: 35"

$345.00/ea.

Attachments

• Fuel Tire M-T.jpg
    Fuel Tire M-T.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 147

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks like a new tread for them. The mud gripper tire i have is a knock off on the Toyo open country MT tread

I did not drive on the fuel, the construction and quality looked fine. I heard they were a chinese made toyo knock off but I did not and cannot confirm that.

Last edited:

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys run them on jeeps and they have nothing but good things to say. They don't cup onroad, chip in rocks and they seem to clean well in mud.
My preference is to stay with the big name tire brands because the rubber compounds seem to be more consistent

OP
OP
Boricuaevo8

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree I just wanted to see if we can get more information on mores tires so if could help us all out in the future. I'm really leaning towards the Toyo M/T's however, there are a good amount of tires that I would like to know more about to help with my buying experience. Especially if when we're shelling out $1200+ for tires alone.