Fuel Octane

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crashthepunisher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have searched I think every thread with no luck. Does anyone have a photo of a Raptor with 17 or 18 inch Fuel Octane's, preferably in the 14mm offset. I've seen the nice orange one with the 20s, and I'm trying to see a comparison. If you know of a good online visual tool link that would show me this, that would be cool too. The nice one I found on some site didn't carry the Fuel wheels.

bruceboyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuel Octane weight.

I searched and found a few images - but can't remember where, sorry. My 18x9's with 20mm offset arrived 10 mins ago! I just weighted them. They are 31lbs each - wheel only, no box or tire. +/- 1lb for bathroom scale error!!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I searched and found a few images - but can't remember where, sorry. My 18x9's with 20mm offset arrived 10 mins ago! I just weighted them. They are 31lbs each - wheel only, no box or tire. +/- 1lb for bathroom scale error!!

Get those ******* mounted so I can see what they look like!:peace:

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have searched I think every thread with no luck. Does anyone have a photo of a Raptor with 17 or 18 inch Fuel Octane's, preferably in the 14mm offset. I've seen the nice orange one with the 20s, and I'm trying to see a comparison. If you know of a good online visual tool link that would show me this, that would be cool too. The nice one I found on some site didn't carry the Fuel wheels.

I have the 20s on my MO Scab, but I did renditions of various wheels/sizes so if you still want I can probably put on up.

OP
OP
Crashthepunisher

Crashthepunisher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one has 17 Octanes with the 14 offset. I would order these now if I could see that I like the side view like I think I will AND see that they don't bulge too much out of the flares. My issue is a rather narrow garage door. Might get the truck in a few days and find it won't fit anyway, in which case I bust out the single doors for a double, or say hell with it and park outside

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one has 17 Octanes with the 14 offset. I would order these now if I could see that I like the side view like I think I will AND see that they don't bulge too much out of the flares. My issue is a rather narrow garage door. Might get the truck in a few days and find it won't fit anyway, in which case I bust out the single doors for a double, or say hell with it and park outside

Sorry- haven't been able ti get to my pics, but some of my posts show the 14mm offset from the side if you search my posts.

bruceboyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuel Octane lug nuts - Help!!

I need some help please. I just fitted 4 Fuel Octane 18x9 rims on my truck and used M14 x 2.0 x 2" lug nuts. The problem is that the "hub caps" don't fit as the lug nuts are too long! What size lug nuts have others used? 1.5" long? Looks very close as the bolt (exposed length) is just over 1.25"!! Thanks for any useful replies.

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some help please. I just fitted 4 Fuel Octane 18x9 rims on my truck and used M14 x 2.0 x 2" lug nuts. The problem is that the "hub caps" don't fit as the lug nuts are too long! What size lug nuts have others used? 1.5" long? Looks very close as the bolt (exposed length) is just over 1.25"!! Thanks for any useful replies.

You need to get the open ended spline lug nuts. These will not add any length to the bolts.