Ford Beadlock Rim Beauty ring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep it's crazy. I made firestone buy all new wheels for me total came to over 9k. My truck had 200 miles on it when they messed up all 4 of my beadlocks. They shit when a Ford told them how much it was going to be.

I just shit myself too. What in the fuckity ****??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was in an accident and a trim ring was scratched. Ford sells the trim rings separately but as others have said the pricing is crazy. At my dealer the price for a trim ring was around $700 and a wheel and ring combo was like $2400 each. But you could buy the same wheel and ring combo for like $697 list from Ford Racing as an aftermarket accessory. Strange for sure.

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a set of bead lock rings (scratched or not). I'm looking build a stock pile so I can have them powder coated to match OEM color of the Raptor truck bodies, as well as black to match the wheel, and anthrocite to match the Raptor fenders/limited edition ring color. Hope to be able to sell these as sets with core exchange so guys have an alternative to the factory silver paint that scratches so easily. Let me know if any of you guys still have these and would be willing to sell them. Thanks for your consideration.

D

Deleted member 12951

I'm looking to buy a set of bead lock rings (scratched or not). I'm looking build a stock pile so I can have them powder coated to match OEM color of the Raptor truck bodies, as well as black to match the wheel, and anthrocite to match the Raptor fenders/limited edition ring color. Hope to be able to sell these as sets with core exchange so guys have an alternative to the factory silver paint that scratches so easily. Let me know if any of you guys still have these and would be willing to sell them. Thanks for your consideration.

Not really looking at giving up a set but would you consider redoing a scratched up SE set for people?

Reaction score
That is the intention. I would have sets in Red, Black, Silver, White, and the SE Gray on hand. Would find model trucks to post picts showing each color set mounted up. Rings would come in powder coat finish. The SVT would be highlighted in red or black. I was going to invest in having Prismatic do the color match and then ordering the colors in bulk. I have one set on hand that needs to be blasted and coated. Working on getting 4 or 5 together so I can have stock on hand. Cost would be about $250 (shipping included) and an exchange of the current rings. Kit would come with a tap & die to clean hardware, a torqx head socket, and tube of OEM recommended locktite / antiseize.