Ford Beadlock Rim Beauty ring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have recently had some damage done to the beauty rings on my truck. Does anyone have a source for purchasing just the beauty ring. Ford seems to want to sell me an entire rim.

Thanks in advance.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many are you looking for I have a brand new set of four. I hadn't really decided to keep or sell. I had taken them off to plasti dip and at the same time firestone scratched my rims and I made them buy me brand new rims but I ended up with both sets of the rings.

I just haven't decided if I should keep them in case I need one :) I figure as soon as I sell. I will need them. Maybe sell you 2 or something.

OP
OP
OrangeAddict

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sounds like we are in the same boat. Firestone scratched mine. I am having them buy more. looks like it is going to be 700 a piece. I might talk them into buying my beadlocks instead.

beadblaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
set of 4 0n ebay. Bid is 300 for 4

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

actually just check and there is also singles buy it now for 175

Desmo_Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford does sell them, however their pricing model makes no sense. I just had the dealership swap one of mine under warranty due to the clear coat flaking off. It was that way from the day I picked it up from the dealer, just didn't get around to having it replaced right away.

The service manager called me and said "You won't believe how much that ring costs". My answer, $150? His response, "$606". I asked if he was sure that was just for beauty ring, or entire wheel with both sets of rings. I confirmed it on the ordering screen, that was just for the beauty ring. Doesn't make any sense at all, but that is what Ford is placing as the cost for the warranty exchange.

Anyways, talk to your local Parts Dept or one of the vendors here. Should be able to get them individually.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford charges a ridiculous amount for parts, just for comparison the TR replacement locking rings are around $100 each and they are made in the USA.

OP
OP
OrangeAddict

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup I think I made a deal with them to purchase a set of 4 headlock rings. I was headed that way anyway. I could not believe the cost of the individual beauty ring was $700 something.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep it's crazy. I made firestone buy all new wheels for me total came to over 9k. My truck had 200 miles on it when they messed up all 4 of my beadlocks. They shit when a Ford told them how much it was going to be.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would imagine that insurance picks up the tab for Firestone.
What is firestone doing wrong to mess up the wheels?

OP
OP
OrangeAddict

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well some models of the alinement machine attachment attach to the actual rim and can cause issues. The one I go to uses atttachments that attach to the tires in order to avoid this issue on expensive rims. In my case the tech propped the tire up on the lift and forgot it was there when he went to operate the lift. Scratching the beauty ring.

I might be interested in one of those beauty rings. They have purchased me an entire set of bead lock rings that I plan on using soon. I can't wait to get the beauty rings off and put up safely so that I can avoid any scratches.