On the fly tire pressure changes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sharkhunt

Reaction score
Anyone make something like this? I will be doing a lot of beach running and want to be able to adjust tire pressure without stopping. I have inboard air.

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CTIS system like the H1? I can tell you that they can be touchy and never work when you need them the most. Basically, anyone with an H1 that actually off roads typically carries a spare compressor just incase.

I wouldn't bother truthfully. Take the time to do it as you inspect your tires at the same time :)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a great idea and if it were possible it would be terrific.

While we're dreaming about airing up and down on-the-fly we should dream about getting 30MPG too :smoke2:

Toms

Reaction score
I can you tell now. It's a problematic system. I had so much trouble with it I completely got rid of it in my H1. It's cool when it does work but a pain when you come out in the morning and your rear or front tires would be completely flat.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the army we had problems with ctis... Several times we would end up driving back on 4 flats because system took a shit..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

OP
OP
S

sharkhunt

Reaction score
Yeah that is exactly what I was talking about. That's disappointing. Cest la vie. I already ordered the 100% duty cycle compressor so ill stick with that, thanks for the replies!