fierce attitude tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skfire

Reaction score
Update 500 miles
did lots of highway ..up to 90mph..no shimmying
I do not notice any noise...at any speed
in mud 3"-8" deep..no issues didn't skip a beat or spin.
Light rain. No problems
no snow yet
will update again
Scott

MTRazz

Reaction score
I had them on my 2003 F150 crew cab. Great mud tire, good on the highway for a mud tire, they wear well, but like anything with big lugs, terrible on winter highways. Do well in fluffy snow though! I also found the sidewalls a hair soft and there was some roll at highway speeds when swerving. If I was looking for a mud tire and didn't live in the frozen tundra I would definitely consider them again!

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update 500 miles
did lots of highway ..up to 90mph..no shimmying
I do not notice any noise...at any speed
in mud 3"-8" deep..no issues didn't skip a beat or spin.
Light rain. No problems
no snow yet
will update again
Scott

sooooooo.......how ya liking em? im looking hard at this tire and need some input from someone whos had em awhile.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

:hitit:No fierce attitude reviews here...at least the search came up light...
have a chance to snag a set 35 12.5 17, installed, balanced, aligned for $265/tire....
hate to pull the trigger and then get the bad reviews...tire

they look good and buddy raves about them on jeep
thank u
Scott

and where did you find that deal?

skfire

Reaction score
No issues so far, great on dirst, mud and snow, made it through the winter without problems. I live off road and did some highway in the winter...no slippage, but again it isnt a snow tire..so I took it easy.

I recommended them and would buy again.

Got them from small local tire shop, dude ordered them for me.
He priced them at 265 and priced the Duaratracs for 310, both installed.

Good luck.

Scott

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No issues so far, great on dirst, mud and snow, made it through the winter without problems. I live off road and did some highway in the winter...no slippage, but again it isnt a snow tire..so I took it easy.

I recommended them and would buy again.

Got them from small local tire shop, dude ordered them for me.
He priced them at 265 and priced the Duaratracs for 310, both installed.

Good luck.

Scott

thanks man. got a quote from local goodyear shop, 239. thats just for the tires. they dont road force balance so ill probably have them mounted and balanced elsewhere. might go and order them today. :hmmm2:

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@skfire

For us that live in places governed by Nazis...do these tires have the "snow peak" logo on the sidewall?

It's law that we can only run tires with that logo in the winter where I live.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
went to goodyear ready to order. damn, theyre on national backorder. found some on amazon and another site but by the time i would pay shipping itll cost me quite a bit more than goodyear quoted me. things are scarce in 35x12.5x17. crap

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I found that problem last year. None in stock. Went with coopers. They wore ok but were gonna be gone by 18K. Popped one with a bolt cross wise so in a pinch I tried the KENDA KLEVER in a 35/12.50/17. $850 out the door. Not the roundest tire. One took a bunch of weight but ya know, for the price they are ok. They grip good in the rain and in the mud for sure. Sand too. I have about 3500 miles on them and they will make 20 K I would guess.

Klever M/T

BDRAG

skfire

Reaction score
Hey all..update

The F/A tires now have over 35,000 miles on them, mixed bag of highways, lots of red shale & gravel roads and mud, snow, rain..

Showing cupping on inside, especially front driver side.
Overall wear still good, passed inspection and have about 3/32"on the outside and 1.5/32" on the center, remaining before fail.
I will ride them until November or December(another 4k or so), weather permitting.

Tried getting a new set, but priced them out and it now seems they went up..290 installed.

So now thinking of maybe trying out one of the following:
a) BF TAKO2...seem lots of folks on here love 'em...around 310 installed
b) Nitto EXO ..hard to find locally...shipped for 300...
c) Nitto Ridge..hard to find ..shipped for 320
d) Duratracs --a bit soft..but 315 installed..

what do you all think?

Thank you

Scott

Last edited: