Factory bead lock bolt question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imjustkoda

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I recently picked up a set of oem beadlock wheels and stripped out one of the 12 torx head bolts that hold the beauty ring to the wheel. Anyway, I'm trying to find the size/thread pitch of the bolt I messed up. I'd really like to replace all 48 of them with a hex or 12 point bolt. I've called ford and googled for what seems like hours with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 12951

Go to Lowes or Home Depot. In the nut & bolt aisle they have board that you can take one of the bolts with you to find the right size and buy what you need.

OP
OP
imjustkoda

imjustkoda

Reaction score
I was really hoping someone had the size off hand so I could purchase online. Hour round trip to the closest Lowe's and 2 hour to Home Depot.

13terrainraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_3232_zps61o1qmjp.jpg

This is what it looks like with the alternative bolts. I still have the originals but they have some off-road rash on them along with my SE rings. New non-SE rings and bolts fixed that :)

How are those doing with rust? I have that same brand bolt for my skids and they are started to rust.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
How are those doing with rust? I have that same brand bolt for my skids and they are started to rust.

I've only had them for a week with one wash. I was hoping you were in the rust-belt and that was the reason for rust but you are just down the road from me and I doubt it rains and snows there than here :(