Eagle 012 in a +8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EagleOffroad

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not in production yet, these were the first 5 made to be tested. Next we have to make the stock lugs fit and the centerbore hubcentric. Should have the first wheels made sometime in June. I will update you guys!

heres a little teaser I made:
487481_526755384028731_1077870888_n.jpg

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will there be other options for center wheel color? I'm really interested in dark charcoal instead of black, like the Fuel Trophy. You know, something different

OP
OP
EagleOffroad

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry about the typo! it's GREAT lakes Raptor Excursions! As for other color options, right now we just offer the matte black and matte black with the machined flange. However, I may be able to have a batch of these raptor wheels sprayed a different color if you guys think it would be popular. We offer many different finishes across our other brands of wheels so getting the paint isn't an issue it is just painting these wheels while the paint line is set up for that color.

If you have time, take a look at our other wheel brands and the finishes we offer. Let me know what you think!

558120_526986374005632_588363145_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

These are not avail. yet due to working out the lug/hub issues. Once that is done they will receive a part # and go into production!