Duratracs in anywhere?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Labraptor

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks all. Was trying to get dealer to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Truck needs to go in for steering issue anyway. Dealer price matches so they ended up cheaper because they give a $70 rebate on 4 tire purchase on top of price match.

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a tough time finding any in stock and there is a national backorder. Just had a set installed at Goodyear yesterday and they matched tire racks price of $290/tire. BTW - first snow this morning and so far, I am really liking these tires.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
@Labraptor

Go online and order them from Tire Rack now. Or if you prefer to call, talk to Brian.

They have them IN STOCK out of their Indiana warehouse.

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quite a few in stock in the Portland area Americas Tires but I'm guessing that's farther than you're hoping for. They do price match and have at least one rebate right now on them. I really scored on the rebates for my Nittos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Amazon only has two at the moment ($294) but the thought of Prime shipped tires cracks me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Labraptor

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Giving the dealer until first part of the week then saying screw it and ordering them or picking them up in Chicago myself.