Duratracs in anywhere?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows a vendor that has Duratracs in stock? Specifically looking for 315/70R17
I got a pretty decent price from my Ford dealer for a new set of 4. Guy at the dealer said he would call me back this afternoon with a firm ETA. When he called back he said he had no idea when they would be in. Apparently several wholesalers that they can buy from are out of stock and none of them have any idea when they might expect to have them again. Thankfully I am not desperate for tires but I want to get them installed before we get any real snow here. Not to mention SnoBall next month.
Tried Tirerack but they are out as well. Listed as more coming in the 12th which is great if they come in. Dealer said he doubts they get them when wholesalers can't.

Last edited:

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ordered mine 6 weeks ago from tirerack they had 12 in stock. Maybe Goodyear didn't realize how popular these would become.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine at Discount Tire and they were able to order them in the next day. But that was a year ago.

Nordic Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered some from my local shop... Were supposed to be in end of this week. Now I am told early next week. Glad it's not just me.

970Co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told there is a set in a Texas Big O. I was quoted 2800 for 6 with shipping so I am holding out until January