Duratrac balancing issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edited top post with resolution. TL;DR version of this thread - dealership service dept. sucks at balancing tires.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an appointment tomorrow to get mine balanced. I had to have them re-balanced when I originally bought them too. I highly suspect this is my issue as well.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine seems much better after balancing. So in short, both times I've had my tires rotated and balanced I've had to go back and have them balanced again.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just experienced my first Duratrac issue...the only car wash in town that takes my truck, says the tires are too aggressive for their track system. The truck has been through no problem with the BFG's, but the Duratracs are just too much.

That car wash was awesome too! They hand wash the vehicle first. Then send it on it's merry way on the track, where it gets rinsed, waxed, and dried. All touch less! Then they hand dry, and use compressed air to blow out any crevices that hold water. They did an excellent job for only $20.

Oh well, guess I've gotta motivate my lazy ass, and get back to hand washing it like I used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk